Frank Vessels Elementary School PTA is raising money for student field trips, educational equipment, educational enrichment activities and much more for this school year. Frank Vessels PTA realizes the importance of promoting healthy behaviors in our youth. Therefore, instead of selling unwanted or unhealthy merchandise they are choosing to raise money through a Bubble Jog-a-Thon.
1) Each student will automatically receive one raffle ticket for entry into the daily lunchtime raffle to be held Tuesday, September 25th—Friday, September 28th.
2) Register your student with TheGetMovinCrew© online your student will receive a lanyard.
- Each $10 donation receives Lunchtime raffle entry. Be on the look out in the Sunday Bulldog Bark email, PTA’s FB page and the Bulletin Board for pictures of the raffle items.
- EVERY $25 donation = a plush Emoji that they can display on their lanyard/backpack. There are over 40 plush Emojis to earn.
- $70 = An Ice Cream party and extra recess during lunch at a later date, TBA.
- $100 =“Golden Ticket” for the following…. You are eligible for a “Golden Ticket” for every $100 donation.
One Golden Ticket will be drawn for each Grade Level for the following prize….
Choice of Two-Year Family Membership to The Discovery Cube OR
A One-Year Family Membership to The Aquarium of the Pacific Long Beach OR
A FujiFilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera with Film.
The Golden Ticket winners will be announced Friday, September 28th.
- Top School Wide Fundraiser =FOUR (4) Gold Season Passes to Knott’s Berry Farm Soak City.
Top Earning Class for Upper and Lower on Sept. 6th & 13th receives
5 Extra Minutes for Lunch and the classroom receives $50 Scholastic Dollars.
Top Earning Class for Upper and Lower on Sept. 20th receives
10 Extra Minutes for Lunch and $100 Scholastic Dollars for the classroom.
*Be sure to check with your Employer to see if the company does Donation Match. We’ve prepared a sample letter that you can use to request a donation match from your company.
Questions please contact
Vessels PTA 1st VP Ways & Means
email@example.com or text (714) 325-2367
Frank Vessels Elementary School
5900 Cathy Ave. Cypress, CA 90630 ~ (714) 220-6990